Our 734 Coffee Family - made up of associates, guests and the communities we serve. The health, safety and overall wellbeing of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) potentially affecting these communities we fully committed to not contributing to it's spread and potential harm, but instead to offer care and hospitality where it is needed.
That is why we have come up with a detailed response plan.
- We prepared our associates and re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies, including frequent and proper handwashing, and our practices regarding wearing and changing of gloves.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our roastery and distribution centers, including cleaning more frequently and adding additional cleanings in high touchpoint locations.
- Providing ongoing and transparent communications for our employees regarding our continuity plans and new preventive measures. We also established a direct line of communication to the task force that every employee can utilize to ask questions and obtain additional information.
- Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus.
- We have postponed all our upcoming events in accordance with US regulations.
We know there is a lot of information out there; for the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines. This list will be updated as we become aware of new resources that can help our community. Covid-19 is disruptive, but we can do our best to mitigate the impact.
Safety | Guidelines
- Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov)
- World Health Organization (www.who.int)
Financial Resources | Grants and loans
- #Covid19 Capital Relief (Click here)
- LinkedIn opportunities of hiring companies (click here)
Consumer goods |
We will do everything we can to continue to serve you safely and will continue to closely follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. We are proud to be your coffee of choice, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.