This fall season enjoy a cup of freshly brewed Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte. Be your own barista from your kitchen table. Among most of the recipes we tried we thought this not only fits the season but absolutely delicious.
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 6 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong brewed 734 coffee
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- coarse ground sea salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, 4 Tablespoons caramel, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the mixture comes to a very slight boil.
- Remove from the heat immediately and pour the mixture into a blender. Pulse for about 2 minutes or until very frothy.
- Divide the milk into 2 large mugs. Pour 1/2 cup coffee into each mug.
- Top with Cool Whip, extra caramel, and sea salt. Makes 2 servings.
The recipe is From Insidebrucrewlife