- ¾ cup milk*
- ½ cup coffee (brewed as strong as you like)
- 1 - 11/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
- Pour milk into a medium-sized mason jar and screw on the lid. Shake for 10-15 seconds until foam starts to form at the top. Remove lid and microwave jar for about 45 seconds or until milk is hot to the touch and foamy. Keep an eye on the milk as you microwave to keep it from bubbling.
- Pour hot coffee into a mug and stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon. Top with milk, spooning the foam onto the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
We hope this recipe is as delightful to you as it was to us.